Thursday, August 24, 2006

Our Thursday....

Our neighbors were getting their driveway poured this morning so Maverick woke up to tractors and big trucks. Boy was he excited!! He ate his breakfast, got dressed and then sat by the window and watched those big tractors and trucks until it was time to go to school.






























Tonight, Grandma Phyllis came over for pizza. We played outside with the neighbors and their dog until it was time to come in and take a bath and go to bed. Then I iced the two dozen sugar cookies that I made last night. These are for Maverick's end of summer party at school tomorrow. Here's a little sampling of what we made. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cookies are darling! I had no idea you would detail them so much! They're outstanding! I'll bet that took a little time, huh? Mav's class will love them!
Phyllis

Anonymous said...

totally cute!