Friday, August 11, 2006

2/3 of us are rested and recuperated....

Maverick went to bed at 7:30 last night and slept until 7:30 this morning. I think he was super worn out. He woke up a totally new kid this morning. He must have run from one end of the house to the other about 20 times this morning, squealing and laughing the whole time. He did run straight into the bedroom door once, but recovered quickly with only a bit of crying and then he was off making laps around the house again. I also went to bed early and slept late this morning, barely getting Maverick to school and myself to work on time...but we made it and I feel so much better today. However, the other 1/3 of our family went to a Double Crossed Hipsters concert last night and he's a bit tired this morning! He had a great time, so it's worth being tired! I'm guessing there might be a nap in his future....

No comments: