Friday, August 18, 2006

Maverick ate Ham!

I know to normal people this would be no big deal, but Maverick is a bit of a picky eater so this is very exciting to us. When I dropped him off at school today they were so excited to tell me that he had eaten ham yesterday. His teacher had already loaded his plate up with extra applesauce, bread and carrots because she knew he wouldn't eat the ham. Well guess what? He not only ate the ham, he asked for seconds and ate all of his second helping of as well. He still won't eat any red meat, but at least this is something else besides chicken and fish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't believe how I can hardly wait for the next updates! I'm ready. Send more pix! Glad about the ham! Now I'm ready for pix with your wkend company and maybe photos from the zoo??
Love, Grma