Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Room

Maverick started in a new room at New Song today. He is now is the room for kids who are 24 months to 30 months. He did pretty well this morning. I could tell that he was excited to see all of the kind of new (he knows all of these kids, it's just been awhile since he's seen them) kids and all of the new toys! He cried when I left, but not too hard. I called to check on him about an hour later and he was having a ball. They have "centers" in this room and he played in the "truck center" the whole time. I'm telling you, this kid is truck crazy!

I'm pretty excited about this room because they sit him on the potty several times a day. His teachers said that he didn't want to sit on it today and they won't make him. They just ask him and wait until he's ready. They said it usually takes a few days of watching the other kids and then he'll be ready. I can't wait to see what happens!!

He must have had fun today because when Bryce went to pick him up tonight he wasn't ready to go home. He has so many new toys to play with and he hadn't had time to play with all of them!

I really think he's going to like this new room!

No comments: