Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24th

1:00am Lilly is sick

3:00am Lilly is sick

6:00am Mav wakes up and is ready to play. We keep all of the lights off so that he can’t see the Christmas presents because I don’t want to wake anyone else up yet.

8:00am it’s too bright outside now and Mav can see all of the presents! He is so excited. He’s dancing in front of the tree and he just starts pulling presents out from under the tree and unwrapping them. We had a great time opening gifts. It took most of the morning because we would unwrap one gift and then it would have to be opened and played with for awhile. Lilly did great. She just seems uncomfortable. If you’re holding her, she’doesn’t want you to sit down. Poor thing.

Full Christmas with the Ramsays photo album below.



12:00 - Tammy looks at me with tears in her eyes and says “Do you care if we pack up and head home today?” I told her it was no problem with us. I think we’ve all had more than we can take for one holiday. So, we loaded them up and they headed for Colorado.

We layed around most of the day and played with presents. I slept a lot today. I’m just not really feeling up to par yet. I think I’ll wait awhile to eat or drink anything tday.

5:00 Bryce looks at me and says “Your eyes are really red”. I knew they were kind of itching and bothering me, but I hadn’t really looked at them. Sure enough…I look in the mirror and they’re bright red and a hour or so later they’re really goopy. Oh my gosh I think I have pink eye!

9:00 Tammy calls and they’re almost to Denver. They stopped in Limon and Lilly got sick so they’re going to take her to the hospital in Denver to get her checked out before they go up the mountains. I sure hope she’s o.k., Her little body is just worn out.

11:30 Tammy finally calls and Lilly is fine. They checked her oxygen levels and her hydration levels and said she’s fine she’s just a sick little girl. They told Tammy that this flu has been lasting 10 days in some babies! Oh my Gosh… can you believe it could last 10 days. At least she’s on day 6 now, but isn’t that horrible....

No comments: