Monday, December 25, 2006

December 25th Merry Christmas!!!

6:00am Mav wakes up. I don’t know why he’s getting up so early right now. My eyes are totally matted shut and I can’t get them open.! Damn, I’m really starting to get p. o’d now. We don’t have any plans this morning so we just relax and play with presents. Mav got a new bat and ball and we’re really having fun playing with it.




























10:00am Tammy called and she’s sick! Ryan was out buying 7 up and crackers and she was doing everything she could to keep from getting sick and watch Lilly until he gets back. Talked to mom as well. She sounds good. The Dr told her that if she would stop at least 4 times on the way down the stairs that she could go out to lunch for Christmas. I think she's excited to get out and about!

3:00 pm I check on Tammy and she seems to be doing better. Lilly is holding things down so that helps too. I think they’re both going to say home tomorrow. We’re headed to the Phyllis and Greg’s s for the big Guinn extended family Christmas. Mav wore his new outfit from Aunt Tammy and Uncle Ryan.

9:00pm We’re home from the Guinn family Christmas. We had a great time. Phyllis had a fabulous spread of food and it was great to see everyone. Mav was a little overwhelmed by all of the people, but he did pretty well. Bryce’s cousin Lisa had her 2 month old baby boy there and he was so cute. Mav would look at him and say “baby” “baby”. We opened our stockings and then everyone headed out. I forgot to get my camera out, but as soon as I get pics from Phyllis I will post them.

We’re both tired and headed to bed. It’s back to work tomorrow. I’m hoping that tomorrow will be a new day and the curse of Christmas 2006 will finally end!!!

No comments: