Saturday, December 16, 2006

More December 15th

Dad called about 9:30 tonight and mom is out of surgery and in recovery. The Dr said the surgery went great and that they were moving her into intensive care. However, the rules are a bit different there and dad is not allowed to see her tonight. Oh well, it might work out for the best. I think he really needs to go to the hotel and get some rest. They sold the house that they were living in on the island and they have to be moved out by tomorrow. When dad knew mom was getting sick he put on a pot of coffee and worked all night to get the house cleaned and ready to be closed up until the new oweners arrive. Then they left in the morning for the hospital, so he hasn’t had any sleep. He sounds super tired, but I’m sure he’ll be rested and ready to help mom recover in the morning. That’s all I know for now. I’m exhausted physically and mentally and this point and I just need some rest.

No comments: