Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wired!
Greg came over today and helped Bryce start running electrical wire in the basement. They were able to get all of the wire run to our can lights and pendant lights. I think next on the list is the electrical outlets. We have a good friend, Brad, that is also helping Bryce with the electrical. He's an official electrician. He comes over and helps for a few hours on Friday evenings and then gives Bryce homework to do before he comes back the next Friday. It's really working out well and we owe Brad big time. A big "Thank you" to Brad's wife for letting him come to our house on Friday nights!






























Speaking of Wired...the Mav man was absolutely wired today. I don't know what was in his water today, but it must have been pure sugar. He jumped, played outside, ran in circles, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't even get him to go down for a nap. Finally about 5:00 he laid down for 45 minutes, but that was it. Phew...I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I'm not ready to give up naps yet! Here are a couple of videos from today.



1 comment:

TUCC HS YOUTH said...

Stacy-
What a great trip you had in Florida! It almost made me cry reading about it! I would love to see Bob and Karen. Send me their e-mail sometime if you think about it. Take care! Hopefully Mav will outgrown his apparent car sickness???