Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Old Friends!

There is something truly wonderful about old friends. You know the kind I'm talking about. Friends that you only see from time to time, but the minute you walk in the door it's just like old times. My girlfiend Jenn has a new baby boy and Amy, Sarah, Jenn and myself decided it was time to get together and meet this new little boy, Dylan, and have a little girl time as well. I had a truly wonderful time catching up with these girls and I hope we do it more often in the future. It was so much fun to hear about Sarah's family. She and Chris now have 2 boys, Gabe and Carter and a precious little girl named Ellie. Amy and Shawn have a daughter Macy and a son Ben and they are growing up so fast.

It was such a nice relaxing evening. We had homemade chicken noodle soup that Amy bought at her church soup dinner. Sarah made fabulous cheesecake and I of course brought bread that I bought at Dillons! But that's the great thing...nobody cares! We've all known each other for so long that we don't have to put on any fronts or try to impress anyone. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes it just feels good to have those (for lack of a better term) "old friends" around.

I miss you girls and I hope we do this again soon.















Jenn and Dylan



















Sarah and Ellie

No comments: