Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Maverick Update

I had to go to North Carolina for 4 days for work. I've been back home for 4 days now and Maverick wants nothing to do with me. Only dad can open his juice, put on his shoes, watch tv with him, feed him....you get the idea. I'm not sure if he's punishing me for being gone or what is going on. I am glad that he and Bryce have had some time to bond, it's good for them. However, I'm working up a plan to sneak back in!

Mav has a few new favorite phrases.

"Oh Man" - This is what he says when we're watching golf and someone hits a bad shot.

"Yee Haw" - We're not really sure why he says this one.

"Woo hoo" - This is something exciting

"Weeeee" - Again, something exciting

"Hey Wilwee"- When Willie the Wildcat gets close to where we sit at the football games all of the kids come running to get his autograph. They stand and the railing and yell " Hey Willie". Now Maverick stands at the front door and yells "Hey Wilwee".

No comments: