Saturday, February 17, 2007

Today was a full Saturday. We had a Shocker game in the afternoon. Mav and I came home and napped after the game while Bryce went out with the Shocker crew and then it was my turn to go out in the evening. Mav cleaned the bath tub while I was getting around. Who knew that there is actually a point in your life when cleaning the bath tub is fun.






























About 6:30 Kevan and Donny picked me up for an adult night out on the town. We headed to BoneFish only to find out that we couldn't sit down to eat until 9:00. Oh well, we sat in the bar for a couple of hours and had a great time. Needless to say....after 2 hours of sitting in the bar and drinks with dinner I was singing Prince songs at the top of my lungs and dancing in the car. The only problem is that I wasn't the only person in the car!





























No comments: